Restaurant Manager – New Orleans, LA – $42,000-$52,000 Base
This position is responsible for day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Managers and Team Members to maintain the Company’s Brand Standards. Also present a professional image at all times; coach, counsel, and Team Members, maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation safety, and food quality. Contributes to the overall success and profitability of the company, and delivers on the Company’s Brand Promises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure each Guest receives excellent service by providing an environment which includes maintaining the Brand Standards, solid knowledge of the menu, and all other components of Gracious Hospitality.
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily line-ups and weekly meetings with all Managers and Team Members.
- Professional image and attitude and ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external guests
- Reinforce skills learned with Team Members and leadership behaviors.
- Control inventory levels and report all concerns to the DPSR.
- Develop and assign daily goals and tasks, and assure completion through consistent follow-up.
- Monitor sales performance to ensure proper scheduling, staffing, and develop strategies to meet sales goals.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Control funds, media, bank deposits, receiving, inventory, and payroll.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Thrive in fast paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or high school equivalency
- Two + years General Management experience supervising multiple employees in fast casual or quick service or casual dining restaurant concept.
- Basic understanding of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Base salary $42,000-$52,000
- Benefit package including health, life, dental, vacation
- Stable and growing concept
- Strong focus on quality of life and no late nights
If you are looking for security and a place you can feel pride in, then you will love this opportunity! Submit your resume to Mitch Jeffers at email@example.com or call 865-777-2150 and apply now!
Cleveland, Tennessee 37320
APPLY FOR JOB